(Answers are in no particular order.)
8 TV shows I watch
3. Dancing with the Stars
4. Home improvements shows on HGTV (I don't have cable TV, so I don't see them often.)
6. Jerico (But they took it off the air. Darn!)
7. Amazing Race (is ok)
8. 24 (Was ok but a little far fetched. Also off the air.)
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Olive Garden
2. Papa Murphy's
4. Texas Roadhouse
5. Thai restaurant outside Ft. Bragg
8. Not TGI Friday's (Had a bad experience while at Leslie's.)
8 things that happened yesterday
1. Opened up the chicken coop for the day
2. Went to my sister Nancy's house
3. Scrapbooked with Nancy
4. Went out to lunch with Nancy, Gary, Becky, Kim, Austin, & Paige at a Chinese restaurant in Harrisburg.
5. Went shopping with Nancy and Gary at Salvation Army and Wal-Mart. (Bought Baby Buc a bunch of clothes for only 39 cents each. Super sale. ALL clothes were only 39 cents.
6. Mailed a package to Leslie and Kari. Audio books to Leslie that we borrowed from her library in town. Maternity tops for Kari.
7. Met David at the end of the Eddyville blacktop at 6pm to go back home. However David didn't show up. He worked late and couldn't get me on the cell phone. So Nancy took me all the way home. She is a sweetheart. :)
8. Watched Dancing with the Stars. Again :)
8 things I look forward to
1. Kari having her baby.
2. Maybe seeing Abigail and Bryant when I go to help Kari.
3. David getting a job that he will enjoy.
4. Seeing my daughters
5. Someday building a REAL house.
6. All my girls getting a house.
7. Family reunions of any kind.
8. Erin getting married. :) (Not too much pressure here, Spencer. LOL)
8 things I love about Fall
1. The colors of the trees. Beautiful!
2. Fallen leaves. I like to crunch in them when I walk. Fun!
4. Halloween and decorating for it.
7. Not having to try to keep the house cool, but also not having to turn on the heat yet.
8. Christmas is almost here. (Hehehe)
8 things on my wish list
1. Get a house
2. Go on a cruise
3. Buy a new car
4. Finish the yard
5. Live closer to ALL my girls. (Like that is ever going to happen.)
6. A garden that actually grows like it's supposed to
7. A new camera. (Mine died on our way home from Yellowstone.) :(
8. Having another baby. (Boy, I bet that got you. Hehehe)
You girls had good answers. Thanks. It makes it easier for me.
8 People I tag
No one. If you want to do this for fun, then do it. If not, then that's ok too.
I had a baby!
4 years ago